Enter your keyword


Any student who is 17 years of age and has passed higher secondary examination with minimum aggregate marks of 70% in Physics , Chemistry & Biology , who is fluent in English and is physically fit is eligible for enrolment into Medical Universities in China.

The duration of course in China is 6 years inclusive of 1 year compulsory internship.

The students can do their internship in the University Teaching Hospitals. However, the students can also get a Non-Objection Certificate to do internship in their native country if they wish to do so. The final decision regarding internship is taken by the University.

The Indian students wishing to join a Medical University abroad need to apply for Eligibility certificate from the Medical Council of India. Detailed information about eligibility certificate can be found in MCI Website www.mciindia.org

Sri Lankan students’ needs to apply at the Sri Lankan Medical Council prior to leaving abroad for the course.

Yes, upon completion of course, the students need to appear for a screening exam conducted by the National Board of Examinations to practise as a Registered doctor in India. The exam is conducted twice in a year.

Yes, the graduated students are eligible to apply for various licensing exams as the Universities are recognized worldwide.

Yes the students can travel back home during the two long vacations in China. Most of the students go home during the summer holidays in July, which lasts for approximately 40 days. The students can also travel back home during the spring holidays in China in January, which lasts for approximately 30 days.

Of course yes! Chinese language is a part of the course. There will be Chinese language classes every semester. The language sessions will train the students to learn basic Chinese as well as Medical Chinese. It helps the students in their daily life while dealing with the public as well as while dealing with the patients during clinical rotations.

The pass percentage for each subject is 60%. However the student needs to score an overall GPA of >2 to get the Degree certificate ( in certain Universities only).

It is not necessary to carry all textbooks to China. Students can buy textbooks from the University. Students can also hire textbooks from the Students library. They can also get the class notes as PowerPoint presentations or printouts.